|2014-2016:||Liaison/Quality Manager for Do-228||TATA in Hyderabad/for RUAG Aviation|
|2009-2017:||Quality Manager||RUAG Aviation|
|2000-2009:||Head of the Office of Airworthiness||SR Technics|
|1991-1999:||Attendee/Chairman ARINC 741 etc.||AEEC|
|1989-2000:||Project and Verification Engineer||SR Technics|
|1981-1989:||Design Engineer PC-6/PC-9/PC-12||Pilatus Aircraft|
|1981:00:00||Airborne Electronic Warfare School||Swiss Airforce|
|1977-1981:||Avionics Certifying Staff||Swissair Technical Services|
|1976-1977:||Commercial Pilot License/IFR||Swissair Pilot School|
|1973-1976:||Avionics Shop Engineer||Swissair Technical Services|
Born 1950 in Wuppertal/Germany.
After a career as a master craftsman until 1978, I trained as an aircraft mechanic (Gomolzig Flugzeug und Maschinenbau GmbH) and graduated from high school in 1983.
After studying business administration (BWL) and an education as a mechanical engineering technician, I was able to work at Regionalflug GmbH (later Eurowings) from 1986 as an assistant to the technical department management and later as head of the Eurowings engineering and technical school departments until 2004.
In 2004 I started my own consultant company TEC Aviation:
- Quality management activities with structure and organization of EASA Part -145, -21J, -21G, MG, MF and Part-CAMO and Part-CAO companies with corresponding LBA approval,
- Training of aviation personnel - aviation law and human factor in a Part-147 school
- De-icing training of ground staff for Lufthansa, Bundeswehr and various airports
- Lufthansa Train the Trainer/Instructor for De-icing procedures
- Project management
- Member of the Federal Association of General Aviation Companies e. V. (Bundesverband der Betriebe der Allgemeinen Luftfahrt e.V.)
- ECOGAS – Member of the Board for the BBAL
- PPL(A) in 1975 and CPL/IFR in 1991, current until 2018.